Description and Purpose of the Websites
1. What exactly are these websites?
2. Why did you create the sites?
3. My co-parent and I were referred to www.ProudToParent.org. Will it take a lot of work to do the website?
4. We both did the website and liked it (and the Feedback and Agreed Commitments we received). What are the best ways we could be using the Agreed Commitments?
5. Am I right that the Commitments are not supposed to be used to take each other to court?
Persons Who Can Benefit from the Websites
6. What parents do you think professionals should refer to the sites, and how could they do so?
7. Our children are grown. Can we benefit from using the website?
8. I work at a shelter for victims of domestic violence. Would websites like www.UpToParents.org, www.ProudToParent.org, and www.WhileWeHeal.org be helpful for the people I work with?
9. We have been living separately for over ten years. Can we benefit from using the website?
Questions on Using the Websites
10. How can I use the website if I have no email account?
11. I've decided I want to add [or delete] a child from the ones I originally listed when signing on. What should I do?
12. My co-parent and I both finished the website. From my Conclusion page I received a copy of our Agreed Commitments, but only my own responses to the four Exercises. Why didn’t I receive a copy of my co-parent's responses? Didn’t he do them?
13. I forgot my username and password. What do I do?
14. I can't seem to get into the Exercises when I click on them.
15. I'm having trouble logging back on to the website using my username and password.
16. My co-parent and I have both completed the website. How do we merge our separate Commitments into a set of Agreed Commitments?
17. Since completing the website, there are some additions I would like to make to my answers. Is that possible?
18. The Court has asked for proof that I've actually completed my website work. How do I do that?
19. Why does my Certificate showing completion not include last names for my children and me? How do I show a court that the Certificate is authentic?